Important for your stay
We have gathered some frequently asked questions and answers, which could be important for your stay.
We are happy to pick you up from the train station in Leogang, Saalfelden or Hochfilzen.
On the arrival day, your room will be available from 14:00 for check-in. We would ask that you leave your room by 10:00 on departure day, so we are then able to get the room ready for the next guests.
House-trained dogs are welcome to stay with you at the Brandstatthof.
Please bring a blanket or your dog’s own bed since beds and sofas, are reserved for humans only. We will charge extra for cleaning soiled beds.
There is a fee of € 18.00 per night and pet(not including feed).
Please note that the grass in the surrounding pastureland is used to feed our animals. For that reason we would ask that no excrement (even when bagged!) be left on the pasture area! This may cause serious illness in our livestock. A dog station is just a few metres from the farm.
Plenty of car parking spaces are available for you free of charge.
Cancellations must be made direct and written at Brandstatthof.
Cancellation policy regarding COVID-19:
In one of the following cases a free cancellation up to 3 days before arrival during winter season 2021/2022 is possible:
- a travel warning for the province of Salzburg
- You have a positive COVID-19 test yourself (proof required)
- No skiing is possible in the Skicircus Saalbach-Hinterglemm-Leogang-Fieberbrunn due to COVID-19
In one of the above mentioned cases you can cancel your booking free of charge. In case you already paid a deposit, we will of course refund it.
In all other cases the following cancellation terms apply:
- Up to two months before arrival, cancellation is available free of charge.
- From two weeks to one week before arrival, we charge 60% of the price.
- In the event of cancellation during the last week before you arrival, 80% of the price is charged. If you leave earlier than planned, 90 % of the costs are charged. Austrian Hotel Regulations apply.
Cancellation insurance cover: We recommend you to take out a travel insurance. Link: https://www.europaeische.at