Other activities in summer and autumn
Boredom? Doesn't exist here!
The unique holiday region of Leogang-Saalfelden is an ideal holiday destination for families and those who want to enjoy being active while they are on holiday and offers lots of adventures. The region has a variety-packed range of sports and leisure activities for every holiday guest in summer and in autumn, along with numerous bike and hiking paths – you get to choose according to your ability level, weather, or just however your mood is:
- Tennis: Hunting that yellow ball on the tennis courts at the leisure facilities in Sonnrain.
- Bowling: Bowling is possible on the fully -automatic bowling lanes in Gut Brandlhof, in Gasthof Schörhof and on the bowling lanes in Sportkegelklub Saalfelden.
- Outdoor pools: In Sonnrain leisure facilities in Leogang and in the Obsmarkt public pool in Saalfelden - there are various refreshment possibilities during summer
- Golf: A successful tee-off is guaranteed on one of the two loveliest golf courses in Salzburger Land. Nearby there is the 18-hole golf course at Golf Club "Gut Brandlhof" and at Golf Club "Urslautal".
- Mini-golf: Fun and entertainment for all the family on the mini golf facility, the "Dorfalm" in Leogang.
- Fishing: The fish-abundant Saalach, the fishing pond in Haid and Fischerhütte in Leogang set anglers hearts racing!
- Go-Karting: Really special leisure fun! The outdoor go-kart in Leogang is 450 m in length and challenges all drivers with its razor-sharp bends and high speed straights!
- Horse-riding: exploring the landscape on a horseback is also possible in Leogang. The "Millinghof", "Stoffenhof" and "Jodlgut Leogang" riding stables also provide professional riding lessons and horseback rides.