There are days when you just aren't in the mood for skiing or snowboarding. Or maybe the weather isn't playing along. In winter and spring the Leogang-Saalfelden region provides a variety of options away from the pistes and trails to organise your day whatever way you prefer. Here are a few suggestions:
- Fun tobogganing: Head out on a fun tobogganing session with all the family. In the Leogang-Saalfelden region there are a total of 4 toboggan runs available - some are also floodlit in the evening, adding to the ambience.
- Nordic Walking: Get those poles swinging! Many of the well-tended hiking paths are excellent for practising this trendy sport.
- Everything on the ice: Curling, ice-skating and ice carting – all these activities are available in our region!
- Build an igloo: Build your own igloo with some expert guidance – the building method used depends on the quality of the snow.
- Horse-drawn carriage ride: A romantic horse-drawn carriage ride is simply part and parcel of a holiday in Leogang!
- Flying Fox XXL: Low level flight down into the valley on one of the fastest and longest steel cable slide – at the Asitzbahn intermediate station!
- Archery: Marksmanship, concentration, precision – all the attributes you need to be like "Robin Hood" on one of the two archery courses in Saalfelden – year-round sporty fun!