Other activities in winter and spring
Bored? Not in Leogang!
There are days when you just aren't in the mood for skiing or snowboarding. Or maybe the weather isn't playing along. In winter and spring the Leogang-Saalfelden region provides a variety of options away from the pistes and trails to organise your day whatever way you prefer. Here are a few suggestions:
- Fun tobogganing: Head out on a fun tobogganing session with all the family. In the Leogang-Saalfelden region there are a total of 4 toboggan runs available - some are also floodlit in the evening, adding to the ambience.
- Nordic Walking: Get those poles swinging! Many of the well-tended hiking paths are excellent for practising this trendy sport.
- Everything on the ice: Curling, ice-skating and ice carting – all these activities are available in our region!
- Build an igloo: Build your own igloo with some expert guidance – the building method used depends on the quality of the snow.
- Horse-drawn carriage ride: A romantic horse-drawn carriage ride is simply part and parcel of a holiday in Leogang!
- Flying Fox XXL: Low level flight down into the valley on one of the fastest and longest steel cable slide – at the Asitzbahn intermediate station!
- Archery: Marksmanship, concentration, precision – all the attributes you need to be like "Robin Hood" on one of the two archery courses in Saalfelden – year-round sporty fun!